We watched a lot of games but i have to be honest not a lot of playoff intensity basketball, that’s why i will do this review differently i was planing to analyze game by game but i saw my self repeating what i had already said on the preview or in the 1st games review. So let’s see the good surprises the bad ones.
Good Surprises :
- My big surprise is the Washington Wizards win 2 games in Toronto is no easy task and i have to say that they make it looks easy. Wall and Beal are healthy and balling, the bench is looking good and Pierce is helping them a lot.
- Houston impressed me, Harden will always be Harden i knew it before the start of the series but was i was doubting is the bench, you know what they are doing great Brewer is fantastic, and they are getting good minutes from everybody Prigioni is good too.
- Dereck Rose is playing good basketball for Chicago his second game isn’t us good us the first one scoring wise, but what makes the Bulls dangerous is that they have more offensive options they need Rose to be aggressive and creative and not really as a dominant scorer.
Bad Surprises :
- Kyle Lowry is not the same after his injury, it’s sad to say it but he is hurting his team. Casey may have to play Vasquez more to have a chance at this point they really have nothing to loose being down 2-0 it’s time to gamble.
- The bad surprise is there is no surprise there is no team playing above there level surpassing them self’s in those firsts playoff games.
Hope things change, and in the NBA things change quickly. Last year we had the best first rounds of the playoffs ever, and i think this year we will have the best second round of the playoffs ever.
Feel free to like, comment, share and subscribe.